Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tributary of Awareness

Colors
Tree
A peanut butter clam
Fluffy likes the mushroom
Alice in Wonderland soundtrack
Shortcut
Reminder
Bird
Did someone say glass in my ass
Smiles
You seem taller on the radio
Rectum, it damn near killed him
The flowers smell of Spam
Is that a shortcut
Hold me close young Tony Danza
Sporks make me laugh
Fluffy likes the mushroom
Bokata... eat
You take the high road and I'll take the low road
You gotta ask yourself "Do I feel Fluffy?" Well, do ya, punk
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care
Fluffy REALLY likes the mushroom
Follow the brown and dirt path
Ramen noodles... not just for breakfast
Everyone loves a good Bris
This is a shortcut
I'm almost out of the woods

The path of black fled out of the forest; and Fluffy followed.

7 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson hurled...

Ka-tet, eh? Are we a Dark Tower fan?

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Greg hurled...

You better believe it. One of the best works of fiction I have ever read.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson hurled...

Agreed, although I'm only just now reading book five.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Greg hurled...

I hope you are ready for the ride as it's like a rollercoaster for the remainder

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger GFreak hurled...

Seriously, dude, I thought you said "goodbye" to Shrooms after the appendectomy...

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Greg hurled...

Yes, I did, but Fluffy is a fiend

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson hurled...

But...Fluffy is MY friend!!!!





Right?






Fluffy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home