Friday, August 12, 2005

A Few Musts

So, I thought I'd put together a few things which I feel are "musts" in life. Meaning basically things that I think are so good that you must try them. Of course, this is just my opinion and opinions are like assholes (we all have 'em and they all stink).

Anyhoo, here goes -

Books:
Harry Potter - all of them. If you haven't started, do yourself a favor... start.
The Dark Tower Series
All of the Vampire Chronicles
Transmetropolitan (Books 0-10) - great comic series now available in collected books

Movies:
Forget it, anyone who knows me, knows I could fill 3 pages here alone... I'll just skip it

Television:
24
Twin Peaks - might be difficult to find the entire series but it is soooo worth it
The Family Guy, Simpsons, Futureama - of course
Carnivale

Wine:
Evolution - it is a great whit wine. A mixture of 9 different types of grapes.
Santa Margarita Pino Grigio

Music:
Alanis Morisette - anything by her
Jason Mraz - Mr. A to Z
Neutral Milk Hotel - I've never hear them, but they come highly recommended by my friend Scott. That, plus the name, is good enough for me
Ponder

Other Music:
Wicked:The Original B'Way Sndtk - beyond good
Cabaret:The B'Way Revival (With Alan Cummings)
Moulin Rouge: Movie Sndtk





All of these get my -















Please, I encourage you all to check these things out. And please, tell me of your own musts.

2 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Charlie Brown hurled...

Book - Atlas Shrugged. Don't leave home without it. Ender's Game. The Stand. Shoeless Joe.

Music - Dax Johnson. Anything by George Strait.

Movies - LOTR. The Postman.

Wine - 1996 Sterling Reserve Merlot.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger GFreak hurled...

My musts:

Jerkin' the gherkin
punchin the clown
meeting the press

huh? what do you mean "that's the other thread?" I'm just listing the things that I've gotta have...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home