Friday, July 15, 2005

Harry Potter & the Half-Black Pop Singer

What happens when Harry visits The Neverland Ranch.....

So, the new Potter comes out tomorrow. I am very excited although I cannot read it until I am done with The Dark Tower. I'm sure it will be wonderful. The 2nd to the last of the series. Hmmm.

My wonderful and amazing fiancee recently gave me a copy of the new Alanis Morisette CD that is the 10th anniv. of Jagged Little Pill. Is she great or what? Jill I mean... well, for that matter Alanis is too, although in a different way. Anyhoo... the disc is amazing. I loved it all and there were 3 that stand out so much I think they are better than the original versions. If you are a fan or even enjoy her music a little, go to Starbucks and get a copy... it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home