Friday, July 01, 2005

Just be Cause

So I know that there are dozens of causes out there that ask for this and that to help this and that, but I have found one I truly believe in. It is ONE. If you aren't familiar with it, please go check it out and see for yourself.

Perhaps you've seen the commercials with myriad stars of film, tv and music in white shirts in b/w film talking about it. It is an organization trying to wipe out global poverty, hunger and AIDS. They don't ask for donations at all, just your voice.

Also, if any of you are free on Saturday, check out MTV as they will be running Live 8, a group of concerts with over 100 artists in numerous countries across the world. They are gathering to send a message to the world leaders who will be in Scotland on Tuesday for the G8 summit.

So, I'll get off my soapbox (for now) and just ask again that you check out the site. And maybe pass it on to a few people... the more voices the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home