Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Spamalot

Let me just take a moment to discuss the lowest form of sub-human waste... the spammer.
Anyone who is a spammer is a disgusting worthless pile of rat infested, bile coated shit. Spammers are the most horrid plague on what should be a nice, friendly internet experience. All spammers should rot in hell covered by the rotting corpse of their mothers.

In other words, I don't like them.

In case any of you are wondering about my tirade, I just received 2 blog comments from spammers. Hopefully, I will be able to erase them so as to not infect you with their filth.

Cheers

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger GFreak hurled...

The term "troll" or "blog-troll" is preferred.

Aw, man, you're a cock.

I was gonna post as "Anonymous" and then quickly "recover" with "Oops, forgot to login".

Chicken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home