Friday, November 04, 2005

So basically, I'm a whore

So, I have a problem. I can access this blog from work (which is really the only place I am on the computer, I don't get on much at home) but A. it kinda sucks B. I can't upload pics anymore and these bastards won't respond to my numerous requests for assistance and C. most of my friends have moved on to My Space.

The dilemma: I cannot access My Space from work. It is considered a "dating site." So, I am now caught between a rock and a hard place. I kind of like the set up of My Space better and most people I know have a My Space account; but I can only access it from home.

Well, I have gone a created a My Space account... please visit. It is: http://www.myspace.com/askewview or it might be askewview37... I don't remember. Try the first one, if it doesn't work, try the other.

Keep in mind, it is very under construction. I just started it last night, so cut a brotha some slack.

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger GFreak hurled...

For those of you playing at home, askewview on MySpace is 23-year-old Adam from Saint Cloud, MN, whereas our beloved hero is, as postulated, askewview37.

So where's this blonde hair, huh? Huh?

And I would be commenting more on your blog IF YOU ACTUALLY POSTED SOMETIMES! Slacker...

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger GFreak hurled...

Oh yeah, and thanks for calling last night, it was good to talk to someone other than Tybalt and Dusty...

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Greg hurled...

OK, so, I suck. I know I haven't been posting. I sometimes run out of things to say. Wow... is that shocking or what? My big mouth has nothing to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home