Monday, October 03, 2005

Like a Whore in Church

So, I have returned from my trip to Phoenix. Wow, I never knew how much one costume could make someone sweat. I must have lost 20lbs from that alone. I was C-3PO and this costume was crazy. It was 11 pieces and was very uncomfortable. The helmet alone was an experience. In other words... if you are looking for a costume for Halloween or something along those lines and you want to go with a Star Wars character... go with Luke or Obi-Wan or even Qui-Gon Jin... but DO NOT choose C-3PO. You have been warned.

On a better note (and the only good not from this trip) I finally got to see Batman Begins. That was wonderful. If they make more, I hope they don't fuck them up like Joel Schumacher did with those pieces of neon under blacklight colored shit piles called Batman Forever and Batman and Robin.

Well, that's about all for now...

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home