Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Mem or Elaine

So, the gauntlet was thrown. Why not drudge up the nuggets from the past. Well one possible answer is that no one cares. But, if you are reading this regularly, then I'll assume you either do care or you have even less of a life than I do.

I mean, true, it's not everyday that, whilst at a party with your friends, the county corner knocks on the door and asks to examine the dead body that witness saw several partygoers drag into the house. Do we turn him away... no. Tell him "oh, there must be a mistake" nope. Instead we opt for the much less attention getting "Oh Shit!" and slam the door in his face. Then, as the myriad police officers approached....

Yeah, the way I figure it, I probably should have been dead 3.5 times by now. (I just added the .5 as I hate when people use it as 2.5 children. Who the hell has 1/2 of a kid?)

Anyhoo, thanks for that all too brief (I'm getting ready to leave work) trip down one of many sordid memories. More to come if I have time/get bored. More to read if you are the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home