Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Roman Style Beef

You don't really realize how boring your life is until you actually write it out for the "enjoyment" of others. I mean, yes, I've had some very interesting things happen to me or around me in my life for both good or ill, but it seems like the day-to-day is some pretty boring shit.

How sad is it when your not even in the mood to rub one off? Does that mean you've kind of been rejected by yourself? If so, should you be hurt by the rejection or be pissed off at the dick (no pun intended) who wasn't interested?

So, I've got "the show" tonight, that should be fun. I do feel very fortunate that I get to work with some of the most talented people I have ever worked with and oddly I also get to work with some of the most un-talented. Fortunately, my interraction with the latter is usually minimal. I don't mean so sound like an arrogant prick, believe me I don't think I'm all that, sometimes you just sit back and say "wow..."

It's funny, doing this blog (what the hell does that mean anyway... blog. Sounds like the sound your cat makes when it finally gets the hairball out.) has brougt about some nostalgia and the desire to reconnect with friends that I haven't talked to in a while. Hmmm.

Well, as I said, I can be pretty damn boring.

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Greg hurled...

Ahh, see... learn something new every day.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger GFreak hurled...

Hey, man, I was running on 2 hours sleep and it was about 1 a.m. the next night... I've fallen asleep at... well... inopportune times before, and I didn't wanna do that again.

Geez, air out the dirty laundry...

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Greg hurled...

Amen Greg... I hear you. They should be happy we bother with that thing at all. We could just be in-out-done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home