Monday, June 06, 2005

Gopher it

So, I'm sitting here writing another post... at work. Yeah, some people would say "Wow, must be nice to have a job like that" but for me... I need to keep active, physically or mentally. Here I'm just watching the clock. And by watching I mean stroking and by clock I mean my dick.
Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to have this job, but at what point do you tell yourself "Is this really my life" and then give yourself a metaphorical wedgie and change direction.

On a lighter note. I am very excited about my upcoming vacation. I will be meeting almost all of my future in-laws. I say almost as I already met Jill's (that the one who hooked me) mother and we got along famously. Should be a fun trip. I am nervous about meeting her dad (ugh, please no more Gaylord Focker references) as I will be asking for his blessing on our upcoming nuptials, but I have a feeling we'll get along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home